PSAT / NMSQT Score Reports
The Following was posted by the College Board.
Student scores from the PSAT/NMSQT will be available online to students December 10–12. Students ages 13 and older who provided their email address on their PSAT/NMSQT answer sheet will receive an email reminder from us explaining where and how to view their scores. Students can set up a free College Board account at any time.
- If you already have a College Board account you may login with that account and skip to step 3
- If you login with a previously created account and do not see your scores click on ADD SCORES to retrieve your scores.
- Complete all of the required fields
- Students who supplied an email address during the gridding process on the test day should use the same email address.
- When asked to provide a zip code use your home zip code in both places.
- The username requires the inclusion of a number
- Write down the email, username, and password that you use. This will be your account throughout all of high school!
- If you do not see a score report then click "ADD SCORES" in order to retrieve your scores.
- If you receive an error when logging in, The College Board has recommended that you refresh your browser.
- For additional information regarding the score reports visit the PSAT/NMSQT Page on the College Board Website.