Student Assistance Program
Click here for information for parents about talking with children about COVID-19. Visit the "COVID-19" section of our website for a full list of articles, counseling supports, and wellness resources.
TODAY - March 19th! Live webinars/progams for parents and students, updated regularly...
- Free Online Mindfulness Class for Kids - by Mindful Schools - 1pm
- Coronavirus Crash Course for Parents: Keeping Kids with ADHD in 'Study Mode' While Home From School - by ADDitude - 2pm - Free replay option with registration
The purpose of the program is to assist students who are experiencing difficulty. As Master's level counselors we provide support counseling services in a confidential space. A student may be experiencing a number of diffculties including:
- Alcohol and other drug problems
- Family crisis- divorce, separation, illness or death
- Poor self image, self esteem
- Suicidal thoughts
- Trouble with friends or family members
- Feeling sad or lonely
- Eating disorders
- Academic struggles
Students can refer themselves or a friend or family member can refer a student. Faculty members can also refer students. All referrals are kept confidential.
Mrs. Lisa Lattarulo
Supervisor of Student Health and Well-Being
973-457-2536 or email@example.com
Mrs. Christine Mahoney
Student Assistance Counselor at Chatham High School
973-457-2505 x2068 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Alex Mandala
Student Assistance Counselor at Chatham Middle School
973-457-2506 X3036 or email@example.com