How to Access Your PSAT ResultsAll students in grade 11 who registered, took the PSAT/NMSQT assessment in October or the PSAT 10 in the Spring. In order to access these reports students must create an account on The College Board website. Students who took these assessments may access a personalized practice program on Khan Academy by linking their College Board Accounts with a free account on Khan Academy. The steps for creating a College Board Account and linking your account to Khan Academy are listed below.**Note** : The College Board is independent of CHS. Our CHS staff does not have access to troubleshoot creating an account or accessing data on their site. You can access help at: Phone: 866-433-7728 or email@example.comCreating Your College Board Account
2. Click- Sign Up
- If you already have a College Board account you may login with that account and skip to step 3
- If you login with a previously created account and do not see your scores click on ADD SCORES to retrieve your scores.
- Complete all of the required fields
- Students who supplied an email address during the gridding process on the test day should use the same email address.
- When asked to provide a zip code use your home zip code in both places.
- The username requires the inclusion of a number
- Write down the email, username, and password that you use. This will be your account throughout all of high school!
Within your score report will be links provided to access a personalized practice program on Khan Academy. After creating a Khan Academy account you may link your College Board Account. This process will sync your PSAT score data with Khan Academy and develop a personalized practice program based on your results for free! How to understand your score reportsHow to Link Your College Board + Khan Academy Accounts: Download a PDF version of these instructions hereUsing your Pre-ACT Scores:
- If you do not see a score report then click "ADD SCORES" in order to retrieve your scores.
- If you receive an error when logging in, The College Board has recommended that you refresh your browser.
- For additional information regarding the score reports visit the PSAT/NMSQT Page on the College Board Website.